Datamolino automates data capture, coding and categorisation of your purchase bills, receipts and invoices. It significantly reduces time you would otherwise need to spend on repetitive bookkeeping tasks and manual data entry.
Are you an accounting company?
Datamolino can help you not only eliminate unnecessary data entry, but also streamline your processes and improve document collection from your clients throughout the month. Find out more
Nobody started a business to do paperwork
With Datamolino it is easy to collect all your paperwork and share it with your bookkeeper so you can focus on your business. Learn how it can work for your business
Key features Xero users benefit from
- Automated data capture includes invoice description and line items
- Advanced automation rules helping you with document coding
- Ability to connect multiple folders to the same Xero organisation - organise documents for different locations, projects or departments into different folders with distinct automation rules
- Intelligent PDF split - scan several multipage invoices into one pdf document and Datamolino will automatically split it for you
- Connection to tracked inventory - export inventory items and line item quantities to Xero
- Support for CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Fair, volume based pricing plans, all including unlimited number of folders and users
- Easy import of documents - email your documents in, upload them via web app or snap a picture using our mobile app when you are on the go
- User-friendly dashboard allowing you to easily check status of all your documents