Expandly’s Xero eCommerce integration makes sending sales orders to Xero easy. Use Expandly to integrate Xero with more than 30 online marketplaces and shopping carts, including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento and WooCommerce, to:
• Eliminate the need to manually create invoices – automatically push multichannel sales to Xero on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and never fall behind again.
• Send orders to the right accounts - send orders and invoices into different bank and sales accounts for different sales channels.
• Group orders – optimise your Xero transaction limit by grouping orders into single invoices and use Xero’s inventory tracking capability at the same time.
• Auto-approve orders - send sales invoices straight into Xero’s draft, approved or paid sections to speed up your accounting process. No more logging into Xero to approve drafts!
• Map revenue and taxes - create different Xero accounts for different marketplaces and correctly map revenue and taxes to avoid manual edits at a later date.
• Track categories - assign orders to the correct Xero tracking categories to easily identify international orders, dispatch locations, sales channels and more.
• Benefit from multi-channel management software – in addition to this great accounting functionality, you can also enjoy Expandly’s other multi-channel management tools; including listing, order management, inventory management, shipping labels, reporting and more!
Expand your business today with a free 14-day trial or contact us to discover the right package for your business.