Expense Manager is the leading provider for smart automation for all accounts payable that seamlessly integrates into your Xero System. Reduce costs and time spent on AP by 85% by completely automating and digitising your AP processes. One platform to manage expenses, supplier invoices, purchase orders and travel spend. All with budget visibility.
Expense Manager is loved by leading organisations including KFC, WWF, Peoplebank, Infrastructure Australia, Ronald McDonald Charity House plus many more.
Expense Manager and Xero combine to create a seamless spend management workflow. Run your business like a pro with our fast and easy mobile apps to data synchronization to Xero’s easy to use online accounting software that’s designed for SME’s. Get rid of the manual paper-processes that haunt finance staff and join the thousands of businesses that are digitising and automating their processes.
• Seamless expense management: Simplify your business spend by automating every step of the expense management and claim process from claiming right through to approval.
• Significantly enhance Xero functionality: enhance your Xero functionality with a mobile app, OCR scanning, reporting on budgets, tracking spend and approval workflows.
• Credit card reconciliations: Push credit card transactions through to Xero as bills for easy reconciliation against the bank feed.
• Direct links: Direct links back to Expense Manager are included as standard for a direct link back to view receipts, invoices, expense details and audit history.
• Invoice Automation: Harness Expense Managers powerful scanning and approval workflows to ensure only valid invoices are loaded into Xero for payment.
• Purchase Order Automation: Enter purchase orders in Expense Manager and match them with invoices before invoices get exported and paid out of Xero.
• Tracking Categories: Post data to Xero with tracking categories information along with account details.
Expense Manager is seamlessly integrated with Xero to ensure automatic data exchange and bi-directional synchronisation between these two apps. Integration that takes seconds, not days.