Striving for continuous innovation with the latest in technology, efficiency, and friendly professional support, PaySpace offer end users over 60 years’ experience in the industry across a variety of Payroll and HR environments. With a focus on benchmark products that service organisations regardless of size, PaySpace provides a highly secure, flexible and easy-to-use platform, whilst giving users access to relevant and valuable information anytime, anywhere without the burden that legacy Payroll and HR systems offer. Operating in 40 African countries, PaySpace continues to assist businesses in these regions by enabling them to grow and drive their internal processes and adhere to tax legislative compliancies with the complete confidence that they are using the benchmark of today’s available Payroll and HR management systems. PaySpace is the only single instance multi-tenant platform with automated legislative updates, niche expatriate functionality and country-specific legislative reporting for the African continent.
PaySpace is the only Payroll and HR solution in Africa with an International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 27001 certification (safe and secure protection of data), as well as also been awarded the Frost and Sullivan 2015 South Africa award for Product Leadership of the Year for Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. We are also a member of the South African Payroll Association and the Payroll Authors Group.
• Accessible from anywhere in the world via an internet connection
• No hardware or software updates and costly layouts required
• Instant important tax legislative updates across all platforms implemented seamlessly
• Integrate directly from any 3rd party system through our API (Application Program Interface) web services
• No time delays and loss of work as a result of retrieving historical data