This update will be ready to go Thursday morning the 13th October.
We are pleased to announce that RAVE now allows branch users to select a schedule assignee and reassign all of their tasks to a different person via the project’s schedule action dropdown list. With the options of removing site staff and contractors from the project, and notifying either/or both the old and new task assignees if the schedule is live.
How to use RAVE’s new Bulk Reassignment of Schedule Tasks feature
- You can access the ‘Replace Assignee’ feature, via the project’s schedule sub-tab’s action dropdown – being the 3 dots to the right of the job number.
- Then via the ‘Replace Assignee in the Schedule’ pop-up:
- Select the ‘Current Assignee’ you want to swap out tasks for
- Deciding if you want to remove the site manager/staff or contractor from the peoples list for this project, and whether you want to notify them of their removal*
- Select the ‘New Assignee’, again deciding if you want notify them of their addition*
- Choose an overnight or immediate notification*
- With the option of adding a message to either party*
- Finally clicking on the ‘Replace Assignee’ button to action
ALL assigned tasks for THIS schedule only, will be reassigned to the new task assignee – the current assignee will be removed from the project and notifications sent out if these options were selected.
- The ‘Remove from the people list for this project’ option is enabled for site staff/manager and contractors only – project staff or the client can not be removed from the project in this way.
- Notifications are only sent if the project is active, and the schedule has been activated.
And that is it! As you can see this function is super easy to use, and goes live for everyone from the morning of Thursday the 13 October 2022.