This month saw us wrap up our exposure report project with the introduction of exposure report downloads and some other final tweaks to the report. In addition, work continues on our new holdings page and we are currently on track to see this initial phase of work completed by the end of March.
We continue to stay focused on the onboarding experience of new customers, and introducing CSV and trade confirmation support to more global brokers.
New functionality / enhancements
- Introduced some additional functionality to our new (beta) holdings page, including:
- Linking through to bulk confirmations for a holding
- New styling and badges on the trades and income section
- Added DRP configuration to the edit holding section
- Plus a number of other small changes as we close in on the end of this redesign and technology upgrade to the holdings page.
- Addressed some usability issues by increasing our default 13px font to 14px across the entire product
- Added support for exposure report PDF and XLSX downloads
- Added a badge to the residual ETF section of the exposure report indicating the number of holdings that make up the residual, where that number is greater than 20 investments.
Broker import functionality
- Added support for JP Morgan Chase & Co (USA) CSV trade file imports
- Added support for PSG Wealth (South Africa) CSV trade file imports
- Added support for Coinbase and Elston trade confirmations.