First up, the one you’ve all been waiting for… we now have 15 minute delayed pricing available for NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, BATS and LSE markets!
Secondly we launched the long awaited revival of the community forum. Jump on and join in the conversation with your fellow Sharesight fans.
Thirdly we launched a new email notifications page so that you can fine tune your email preferences just the way you like. If you’re a long time Sharesight user you may have made the tragic mistake of unsubscribing from everything, so hit the new preferences page to subscribe to all the good stuff that you’ve been missing out on. Our tester Sophie will have you know that architecting this feature was way more complicated than you think.
Plenty more rolled off the production line too, read on for details.
New Functionality / Enhancements
- Added an XLSX download to the new multi-currency report
- Added a Marketech tile to the Broker import page, follow the prompts to connect your Marketech account
- Added a Pearler tile to the Broker Import page, follow the prompts to connect your Pearler account
- Updated the labelling of entries in our Account Settings menu to make them more consistent and concise
- Added a new management page for your custom investments (find it under your Account Settings menu)
Broker Import Functionality
- Added support for One Off Trades (Australia)
- Added support for Westar Capital (Australia)
- Added support for Fineco Bank (Italy)
- Improved support for Sharesies trade csv files (New Zealand)
- Added support for GBA Capital (Australia)
- Added support for Monex Securities (Australia)
- Added support for BT portfolio services (Australia)