1) The promoter is: XU Magazine Ltd (08811842) whose registered office is at Office 1, Brunswicks House, Brunswick Way, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 4BN, United Kingdom.
2) The prize draw is open worldwide to those aged 18 years or over.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4) By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via https://form.typeform.com/to/r1902e5n
6) Each colleague you refer will count as one entry into our prize draw.
7) The closing date for entry will be 31st March 2022. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11) The prize is as stated at https://form.typeform.com/to/r1902e5n and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17) The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18) The winners name’s will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19) Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.