New features 🎉
🚀Android app now for cardholders, too.
Previously, Android app users weren't able to view or make changes to their cards on the go, as the app didn’t yet support cards. Now, you can view and manage employee cards, including card details and transactions, via the Android app. Company cards on the way. So get out and about.
⚠️ Stay on top of your transactions.
If you’re not a fan of nasty surprises, we’ll notify you every time your employee card is charged. Just tap “Allow push notifications” next time you launch the Airwallex iOS Mobile App.
🇯🇵 Collect faster, cheaper payments from Japanese customers.
We’ve made it effortless for you to capitalise on the Japanese market with the launch of our JPY global business account. No limits, no conversion fees. Start collecting yen into your futsū yokin like a local. Because business is easy when you’re big in Japan.
👛You’re one tap away from Google Pay.
- The problem: Cardholders using an Android device had to manually input their card details to link their employee card to Google Pay.
- The solution: To deliver the best Airwallex experience possible, we’ve updated the provisioning flow, so users can tap the ‘Add to G Pay’ button to attach a card to their digital wallet. Because we never want to be difficult.
🕹 Want to help your employees spend responsibly? Our latest iOS update makes cost control effortless.
- The problem: Not all managers are behind their desk at all times. But when we first launched our mobile app, you could only view your personal cards and expenses on the go.
- The solution: We tinkered around the edges to give you the ability to view, set limits, freeze or cancel your employee cards via your smartphone, too. Hopefully, this improvement will give you the oversight you need to control costs without reviewing every little purchase.
🇦🇺 It’s faster and easier to transfer money to another Australian bank account now.
- The problem: There were too many required fields to transfer money domestically. You used to have to provide the recipient’s first name, last name and address in addition to the account name.
- The solution: We’ve reduced a lot of friction by only asking you for the minimum required information. Now, you won’t lose any momentum when paying Australian bank accounts and billers.
Upcoming arrivals 🧳
⏰ Expense management is about to get as easy as 1-2-3.
Not long until we launch our end-to-end expense management solution, so you can say goodbye to those frantic month-end deadlines. Eliminate reimbursements and review card transactions as they flow through in real-time.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope these updates and changes offer genuine improvements to the way you move and manage your everyday business finances. We’ll be back next month with more ways to make global business not just possible, but effortless.
Have something you’d like to see earlier on our roadmap? Let us know here.